Located in Manhattan's Flatiron District, visitors to Delphia Consulting are only blocks from the historic Flatiron Building.A recent influx of publishers, advertising agencies, and computer- and web-related start-up companies inspired the area's nickname "Silicon Alley." To the west is Chelsea, the new center of New York's art scene with an abundance of galleries and fine dining. Easy access to NYC Subways, Penn Station and Grand Central Station enable us to reach our clients in New Jersey, along the Northeast Corridor from Boston to Washington, D.C., and to Long Island. The vitality and vibrancy of the City is the perfect metaphor for the Delphia team.
Tel: +1 (212) 924-8984
The eleventh floor corner office overlooks Madison Square Park and the MetLife clock tower.
New York, New York 10010
New York City is served by JFK International Airport (JFK) and LaGuardia Airport (LGA). From JFK and LaGuardia, we recommend taking a taxi or car service to the city. From Newark Airport, take the AirTrian connect to Newark Airport Station to catch NJ Transit into New York Pennsylvania Station.
With the city, take the F,V,R,W, or 6 subway and exit at 23rd Street. We recommend www.hopstop.com for planning subway travel.
Nearby hotels are located in New York's Flatiron District.
- Wyndam Garden Hotel Chelsea, 37 W 24th St, New York, NY (0.1 mi W)
- Comfort Inn Chelsea New York, 18 West 25th Street, New York, NY (0.1 mi W)
- La Semana Hotel, 18 West 25th Street, New York, NY (0.1 mi W)
New York City is home to some of the finest dining in the U.S. These restaurants are close to our office:
- Dewey's Flatiron, 210 5th Ave. #1, New York, NY (0.1 mi E)
- Comfort Diner, 25 W. 23rd St. #1, New York, NY (0.1 mi SE)
- Antique Cafe, 55 W. 26th St., New York, NY (0.1 mi NW)