Onboarding New Hires in the 21st Century
April 4 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Who Should Attend?
Senior management and HR professionals who want to explore a 21st century onboarding experience for new employees in their organization.
What Will I Learn?
If you’re still managing the onboarding process manually with paper forms, consider a web-based paperless system that relieves the pressure on HR personnel and automates every step along the way. Traditional onboarding relies on lots of paper and data entry, which can result in a bad experience for both the new hire and the administrator responsible for onboarding.
In this webinar you will:
- Take a detailed look at the onboarding process from a new hire’s online application through the first day at work
- Explore how Sage HRMS HR Actions integrates with Sage HRMS, Sage Cyber Recruiter, and Plugins to create a paperless system
- Track new hire and manager involvement in form completion, routing, and monitoring through Employee Self Service
- Learn how you can dynamically display a list of onboarding forms like:
- New hire form
- Form I-9
- Form W-4
- Handbook acknowledgement
- See the many benefits of more efficient onboarding including a positive impact on your employment brand
We hope you join us as we show you how a traditional, manual, and paper-heavy experience becomes easy and paperless with data flowing between modules: an onboarding experience your new employees can brag about.