Streamline Recruiting to Hire with Sage HRMS Cyber Recruiter
March 27 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Who Should Attend?
Sage HRMS administrators, HR professionals, and recruiters looking to improve their recruiting process with an applicant tracking system.
What Will I Learn?
Are you flooded with applications and resumes for your open positions? Need a reliable system to help you quickly sort out the resumes best suited for your needs?
Come see how you can automate your recruiting processes with Cyber Recruiter for Sage HRMS, an in-house or hosted, web-based, paperless, process-oriented, multi-role recruiting solution. Cyber Recruiter can link to your company’s career website and post openings along with gathering applicant information. The system will help you through all of the recruiting processes (creating requisitions, approvals, evaluating applicants, routing, interviewing, and offer letters). Cyber Recruiter fully integrates with both Sage HRMS and Sage Employee Self-Service (Sage ESS).
In the course of this webcast we will give you the power to broaden your applicant base and increase efficiency with time-saving tools that let you:
- Create new job requisitions from scratch, or use a customized template, and automatically email them to the designated approvers.
- Cast a wider net online by automatically posting approved jobs to the intranet and your company’s public career center.
- Ensure more qualified candidates with online application filtering and the ability to search your applicant database by specific position criteria.
- Automate and simplify the candidate interview process with built-in online workflows.
- Make recruiting easier, more efficient, and stay compliant.
Take your company’s online recruiting strategy to the next level!