| With the guidance of the consultant, customer will complete at least two payroll cycles.|
To identify discrepancies, the customer will manually compare payroll reports from Abra Suite and Sage HRMS. Customer corrects data or settings in Abra Suite and/or Sage HMRS as warranted.
|The ASM Fast Track methodology enables the payroll users, without necessarily involving the ASM consultant to:|
• Refresh the Sage HRMS databases with current data in Abra Suite (includes all data translations, merges, transposing, etc.)
• Convert detailed check history, when appropriate, so the YTD numbers on the current parallel will be correct.
• Use the ASM comparison feature to filter the out all but the line items where Abra and Sage HRMS payrolls differ.
| The ASM Fast Track methodology empowers user to:|
• Avoid the need to redundantly enter data in Sage HRMS (Abra is the “master” data)
• Perform parallel testing on current data, including YTD numbers
• Identify quickly any differences between parallel runs and focus on resolving the issue rather than finding them
• Refresh Sage HRMS for any EIN or group of EINs