eStrategy Development>Web Design
When you need a second opinion about your website...
The ideal website meets the needs of your users and helps them accomplish their goals while helping the organization fulfill its mission. An independent assessment, audit, or evaluation of your website can help you assess where your website stands today.
After working with you to understand your goals, our multidisciplinary team systematically inspects your website:
- Manually, against a set of guidelines or heuristics to assess usability, accessibility and marketing/branding effectiveness
- Using their own knowledge founded on many years professional experience in usability engineering, human factors, marketing, visual design, interaction design, and web architecture
- Using automated tools to analyze the code driving the website for inconsistencies and W3C compliance issues that affect search engine crawlers, accessibility, browser compatibility, performance, and security
The results of the evaluation include:
- A list of the strengths and weaknesses of the website
- A prioritized set of recommendations to make the website more effective, usable, and compliant