HR & Payroll Software Service
A successful implementation begins with a tried and true methodology
Whether you're implementing a new HRMS, adding a module or a complementary product, a successful project begins with a sound implementation methodology.
Click to enlarge
Project Management elements common to all projects include:
- Quality management
- Risk management
- Project communications
- Change management
- Value management
Delphia Consulting’s 5 D's implementation methodology is based on industry accepted project management and quality assurance methodologies, adapted for the specific product and technology set and client requirements.
The 5 D’s of software implementation
While our methodologies are tailored to each specific software, the core principles of our 5 D's approach are common to all our implementation methodologies:
- Define—We initiate the project, confirm objectives and scope, and assign responsible parties and deliverables.
- Design—All planning is complete, resulting in a project blue print and timeline.
- Develop—The software configuration and initial data conversion occur in preparation for deployment in the test environment.
- Deploy—Once trained, users execute acceptance test using the final conversion data set.
- Deliver—Go-live delivers the promise of the project to the user community and the project comes to a close.