eStrategy Development > Internet Marketing
When you need help getting the most from your pay per click investment...
For many organizations pay per click (PPC) is a popular online marketing technique. Google AdWords is an example of pay per click advertising. Here’s how PPC works:
- You create an ad and choose keywords that are related to your organization.
- When people use a search engine, like Google, and search using your keywords, your ad appears next to the search results. You bid for position in the search results and set daily or monthly not-to-exceed budgets. The highest bidder gets the highest position.
- People click your ad to navigate to your website. Typically, there's no minimum spending requirement and you’re only charged if someone clicks your ad (not when it’s displayed).
It’s easy to see that the content of your ad, the keywords you select, the budget you set, and the destination page can all affect the success of your PPC efforts. To build a profitable campaign, you have to focus on conversion and return on investment (ROI) rather than clicks.
We work with you to develop a PPC advertising strategy that meets your goals.
- We work to understand your target audience. By understanding your audience we can consider what search engine users we’re trying to reach, what they are likely to search for and what content is likely to interest them.
- We help focus your needs and wants into specific goals. The best campaigns have a clear understanding of what success looks like and what the value of success is.
- We help you select keywords that will deliver the right traffic to your destination page at the lowest cost. We also help you select negative keywords to help avoid your ad appearing in front of the wrong audience.
- We help create ad content that attracts prospects with a strong call to action.
- We leverage our expertise in web design and development and usability to ensure the destination page is effective. It must deliver your marketing message, match your brand, and engage the visitor.
- We work with you to establish your PPC campaign on the search engine sites that will benefit you the most.
- We help adjust your strategy based on analytics that provide insight into the performance of the campaign.