eStrategy Development Service
An effective website meets your goals
An effective website has to do more than look great. It must help your organization achieve its goals while meeting the needs of its users.
Users want a website that’s useful – one that delivers both utility and usability. Utility means the content is relevant, timely and accurate and the website provides functionality that allows users to accomplish their goal. Users have come to expect self-service capabilities on a website so they can transact business with your organization 24x7x365 without picking up the phone. A website must also be easy to use with an intuitive navigation and page design.
But a website must do more than meet the needs of its users. It must help the organization deliver on its mission and vision by fulfilling goals in these five areas:
- Marketing – promotes your products and services; attracts and retains customers
- Branding – a visual design that uniquely identifies your organization and gives it a “feel” that represents your organization
- Self-service – saves the organization money by letting users transact business online while providing great service
- Building Community – uses Web 2.0 and social media strategies to build an engaged community of users that feel connected to your organization
- Technology –fits your needs to quickly and easily manage content yourself; lets you reuse content across multiple pages or devices; tracks how your website is used; scales as your needs change
Our services are designed to help us understand the needs and goals of your organization and those of your users.
We can coach your team through the design and development of a new website by following our best practice methodology, The 5 D’s.
- We can evaluate your current website to see how well it’s working and where you need to close the gap between where you are and where you want to be.
- We can help you define your website requirements by talking with your stakeholders, talking to your users and reviewing best-in-class or competitor sites in your market.
- We can create compelling visual designs that promote your brand without cluttering your message
- Our team of developers can build content management system (CMS) based sites that let you manage your website without knowing HTML or programming.
Whether we’re coaching you through our best practice Web design and development methodology, partnering with you and your other solution providers, or creating a new website for you from end-to-end, we can help you deliver an effective Web presence.